Events and Meetings
Our meetings generally take the form of a conversation. We’ll often have an in-depth discussion about a topic such as business ethics, succession planning or leadership. Occasionally we’ll have a more formal presentation from a leader in the local business community.
There are no expectations of weekly 'must-make' attendances and you are not expected to hand out business to people you don’t yet know, like or trust.
Meetings are alternate Fridays at 7:30am. We aim to finish by 8:45am, to give participants time to start work. The venue offers drinks and breakfast to buy if you wish.
The dates of our next few meetings are as follows:
- Friday 8th March at 7.30am - Microfinancing, presented by Alan Franklin
- Friday 22nd March at 7.30am - Factfullness discussion led by Matt Segal
- Friday 5th April at 7.30am
- NB: Friday 19th April is Good Friday, so we will miss this meeting
- Friday 26th April at 7.30am
We meet at Soda Wine Bar & Bistro, Cambridge Innovation Park, Denny End Road, Waterbeach CB25 9QE. Hot drinks and breakfast are available. Meetings start promptly at 7:30am, and we aim to finish by 8:45am.